Thread: Bully Sticks?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 10:21 AM   #4
Jean4ik
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by monapete View Post
ok so I tried a bully stick on my yorkie. She went absolutely nuts she was so excited she pee'd all over the kitchen. I usually do not give her bones since she becomes aggressive with them and I am afraid she will choke. Well when she had the bully stick in her mouth she growled the whole time (with her tail wagging) when I tried to get it from her she growled and ran it took 3 of us to get it (I know don't laugh) Any help with her aggressiveness? I would love for her to have a bully stick but am afraid of the way she acts and of her choking cause she's afraid I am going to take it away.

Omg! My boy is the same way!
He gets so agressive and excited with everything that goes to his mouth. I did give him a bone once, it was a huge mistake, he played with it, we laughed, it was funny watching him, but then i decided take it away after, and he went nuts, growled at me with agression. I got so scared, picked him up, and guess what? yes, hi did swallowed it!!!! It was a crazy night watching him all the time, making sure he is ok. He is now all fine and healthy, thanks God, but it was a big lesson that we learned.
He still agressive with other things, like socks, picks them up and run away grolwling
Jean4ik is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!