View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 05:28 AM   #15
jeanm1963
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdustmops View Post
What a wonderful post and you are a great lady! We never know what is in store for us but I do believe there is a reason for many things...just can't figure them all out. I also had a hysterectomy when I was 31 and while I missed not having my own children my family and friends shared all of their children with me. Aunt Boo Boo took the kids for vacations, helped out with college and was always there for them. I know it is tough not having children but I don't feel we should be defined by the ability to have them or not. There are many children that need our help either with adoption, or foster or Big Brother/Big Sister etc. I chose to help yorkies and deal with the ones with lots of issues..this is my pass it on.

I agree with getting a second opinion but I do know life is to short to be in pain all the time nor are you living a full life if you constantly regret what could have been.

The only real complaint I have was that I had to start to shave at a very young age. Most woman don't have to do this until much later in life...

Hi, I began having problems with endo at 15 years old, it was controlled with birth control pills at that time, it did seem to help! I was fortunate enough to have had 3 children but had a complete hysto just leaving my cervix @ 37 years old. I was in so much pain I called my OB who met me at the ER , I needed an emergency hysto...you are so young and there are alot of alternitives out there, maybe this is an option for you. I HIGHLY reccomend the Hystersisters website, I have been a member for 10 years!! They are wonderful and offer alot of support and there. Please visit the website it offers so much information and alternatives!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!