View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 04:48 AM   #13
rbelland
Luving my babies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by inabowbina View Post
Hi everyone my name is Stacy im 25 years old. I figured i would ask you women on here if you have gone through a hysterectomy. I have Endometriosis really bad and it causes me to be in sever pain and bleed everyday.Im having a really hard time coming to terms with having a total hysterectomy. Im not married or have children yet. I know i need to have this done soon. i would love to hear the stories you guys have of your hysterectomies. For i don't feel so alone.
You are not alone. I am 31 and have been dealing with Endometriosis for quite some time now. I am in pain every month and sometimes I can't even get out of bed!!! I have tried the birth control and the Lupron injections and nothing has helped. I am going to start a new treatment plan this next month. I am not for sure what it is all about yet but my doctor will not do a full hysterectomy due to my age. I am done having kids but doctors are now afraid of Osteoporosis setting in among other things. I have asked over and over to have the hysterectomy and he will not budge! I think it has alot to do with new treatments that come out. They want to see if something is going to work for us!

I would get a second opinion. I have been to 3 doctors in the past year for this.

If you need to talk I am here!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!