View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:14 PM   #6
angeleyes
YT Addict

Default Been through that myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by inabowbina View Post
Hi everyone my name is Stacy im 25 years old. I figured i would ask you women on here if you have gone through a hysterectomy. I have Endometriosis really bad and it causes me to be in sever pain and bleed everyday.Im having a really hard time coming to terms with having a total hysterectomy. Im not married or have children yet. I know i need to have this done soon. i would love to hear the stories you guys have of your hysterectomies. For i don't feel so alone.

Hi Stacy, Just to let you know you are not alone. Unfortunately there are many women having or have had this done. I worked in the medical field for many years and it still caught me off guard. I had to have my total hysterectomy due to uterine cancer that I was lucky enough to have the Drs. catch during a pap test. I had everything removed. Had some pain after but now days they keep that pretty well controlled. I was very lucky to have a husband who's job allowed him to come home about every hour and a half to check on me and get me what ever I needed. I also had to loving furbabies that never left the end of my bed or the floor next to my chair. I was really down for awhile until I realized how lucky I had been and how much better I felt after all was done. Keep your chin up and know you're not alone. We will be thinking of you, Good luck!
angeleyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!