View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 11:41 AM   #2
snoopygirlaf
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

What part of Texas are you from?

I know what you mean about the rain. It has pretty much rained everyday here since last Friday. I had no idea what to do when the rain started because Winston is also trained to potty outside. At first he would just pee on the sidewalk under the over hang on the porch...but he wouldn't poo there. So then I grabbed the umbrella and tried to shield him from the rain so he could poo on the grass...but he just ran out from underneath the umbrella and pooed and then high tailed it back under the porch. I just grabbed a towel to dry him off and then came in and gave him a little blow dry. He wasn't soaking wet but he was damp. So I have been doing this for a week now. He just goes and realizes that he will get wet but that mommy will dry him off and make him warm again. We haven't had very much lightening but the suggestion I have for that is to just try to wait it out until it stops and then let them try to go outside. Winston doesn't seem too afraid of the lightening and thunder unless it is so loud that it shakes the house. How does your do with the lightening and thunder?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!