View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 08:50 AM   #15
Yasminel
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Everdear VS Kingcreek in Ontario

Quote:
Originally Posted by slurpy View Post
I have done lots of reasearch before buying in ont and found two reputable breeders in ontario...one is jessica thompson of everdear in new liskeard and the other one which is closer to toronto is kingcreek kennel neaer Huntsville ont...in fact i bought one yorkie from peter of kingcreek and have had no probs, lots of help and i love how the dogs arent in kennels..alhthough they have fenced areas....use them for the youinhger dogs and thats why i bought from them....not sure if they ship but yoiu could ask ethem....
My sister which lives with me, bought a yorkie from Kingcreek kenner near Huntsville. Weeks before getting her puppy, it died.. Anita, the breeder, did everything she could to find a solution for her and finally decided to give her a puppy she wished to keep. They were really helpful and understanding, before, during and after the purchase. On the other hand, I decided to buy a Maltese to keep compagny to Suzie and I chose Everdear Perm' Registred. The breeder barely informed me on anything and gave extremely poor service. I was never giving a picture of my puppy prior to the purchase, no updates on her health and development - even after asking for this information numerous times. The puppy was very tiny - 1.8lbs and needed to rely on corn syrup to maintain proper blood sugar. She was obviously not healthy, adding the stress and her size - I took the decision to bring her back to the breeder which was a 6 hour ride. During the 4 days I had her in my possession, the puppy had 3 really severe hypoclycemia seizure and I spent more than 1000$ in emergency vet bills. The breeder kept and still blame everything on me.. and REFUSE any money back and offers me.. I mean beg me to take a 12 yrs dog in exchange. I was able to negociate being on the waiting list for another puppy - even if i am not really in the mood for it anymore. Worst part is.. nothing is better this time around.. Still have no information on the puppy..no pictures.. no responses to my e-mails... =( My sister did call her breeder (Kingcreek) to ask about the reputation of Jessica Thompson from Everdear and she did say "She can be really sweet and kind but she can also really screw you" and also said that she doesnt deal with her anymore...

Your choice.. be aware of Everdear Perm' Registred
Yasminel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!