Thread: 5 more days
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 07:24 AM   #7
starr728
Senior Yorkie Talker

Aww congrats on your new furbaby and yes 5 days will feel more like 25 days I know! LOL I was just in that circumstance back in July I was so anxious. I looked on YT all the time and kept myself occupied thinking about our little Karlee coming home! The worst of the wait was the closer the time got it was pure excitement but yet I still had to wait. LOL!! We love our furbaby (although I'm battling a very sad situation we might have to rehome her due to hives and severe allergy issues we are trying everything right now we can we love our furbaby so much it just does'nt feel like an option I want to go through) we are still so excited to have our girl home with us and I get excited when I see here on YT when members are getting new furbabies- very exciting! Can't wait to see new pics and hear how your new baby does...Monday will be here soon and today is almost 1/2 over so its more like 4 1/2 days now~
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!