View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 06:13 AM   #15
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun201 View Post
Hi Ann, thanks for checking. It's actually 9:50 here, and I've talked to 2 different vets already this morning. Still no diagnosis on him, he's been transferred to Internal Medicine for an ultrasound later this morning pending the outcome of the Addison's test. They said he did pretty well during the night, did vomit one time, so I know we've got him in the right place. They expect ACTH results later today, if that's ok then next step is checking for pancreatitis. Still hoping it's Addison's at this point after reading what you linked. Poor Lola is just so sad, doesn't even want to get off my lap. I didn't think anything could slow her down! I'm going to head up to MSU this afternoon - even if he has to stay another day, at least I can go visit him. I think they should have beds in the rooms just like when a skinkid is hospitalized! Thanks again, and I'll keep you posted.
Oh gosh....I was so hoping they'd have an answer for you. The ACTH is the same test used for Wylie.

One thing...if I know my boys have to stay at the vet for extended time, I bring in their donut bed for them (you may want to ask first, I suppose) and then wash it when we get home. But yeah, I wish they had a bed you could cuddle with him on!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!