Thread: Stress piddler
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 05:59 AM   #124
Cerise
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPop & Taz 2 View Post
OP, your little Birdie really does deserve a loving home, whether it be yours or someone elses. As someone else said, you did save her, whether you knew it or not. When I got my little Tia a few months ago, DH couldn't believe I was buying (I called it rescuing) a 1 yr old, 2 lb, PREGNANT baby! But, when we found out this so called breeder was keeping her babies OUTSIDE, and in an old camper when it was cold ( hey I live in Louisiana; it's hardly cold here), and they slept in a barn, we couldn't get to her fast enough! Poor baby had issues.....she had no hair on her ears or little nubby tail, and was so frail I thought she'd break. She would scream when I was out of her sight. I had her scheduled with my vet for a spaying, abortion, teeth cleaning...the works. I brought her to work with me for 2 full weeks. Now, 4 months later, she's gained a full lb. has hair everywhere she's supposed to and a little ball of fire. If you can bond with this baby....great! Spay her, love her, give her the life she deserves. If you're unable to do that, do you both a favor and rehome. Get Petie a brother to play with. My 4 boys get along great! Good luck, and please keep us updated.

Your post touched my heart and made me tear up. I am so hapy for you that you have saved her and she is doing so well!
Cerise is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!