View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #15
inabowbina
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbuzz07 View Post
thanks everyone for your responses... the reason i started this new food is because bell was on prescription food for a year that she has been doing well on but the ingredients are not so good. she has to be on a lower protein food because she had liver shunt which she had surgery for, but her liver's not perfect. so, i found a vegetarian food she actually likes!! and now... lots of poo!! i wish i could feed raw!! always wanted to unfortunately, not gonna happen for my girl. i think i'll keep her on this food for maybe a few months and see what happens. if anyone has suggestions for a low protein food let me know!

thanks
aww that's why poor baby. im so sorry im worried one of my little ones might have it. but i feed them food high in protein and she seems ok so it might not be liver shunt. its all the veggies and the grains in the food your feeding her. not much you can do she needs it. it will most likely slow up when she get more used to the food im sure. im not really familiar with dog food that is low in protein sorry i cant help and sorry to hear you baby has liver shunt. But that's great surgery went well.

Last edited by inabowbina; 09-16-2009 at 06:00 PM.
inabowbina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!