View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 01:30 PM   #8
Rerun201
♥Owned by Toby & Lola♥
Donating Member

Just heard back from the vet. Toby will be staying there overnight for more observation and to wait for test results. Good news is he has no obstruction and no liver shunt. YAY! They are thinking more positively that it's Addison's but nothing definitive until at least tomorrow. He has not vomited anymore, so they're going to give him some food and see how he does. I hate that he has to stay, but at least there is someone with him all night. Poor Lola has been lost without her Toby today Thank you guys so much for being here. Ann, tell your boys we appreciate their paws being crossed!!!
Crystal, Toby is the one who had the issue with anesthesia. Luckily he hadn't had anything to eat or drink all night, so they did the BAT this morning and it came back normal. That was one of my biggest fears in this, so I consider us very lucky. I know his issues are nothing compared to some of what you guys have to deal with, but man it's tough when they're sick! It really helps to know you guys understand

Becky, Toby and Lola
Rerun201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!