View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
rustyboyo
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default celtic puppies/emerald puppies

i am new here and im not even sure if i have done this right but believe it or not im coming to you from Ireland. i accidentely came across your forum about a week ago, how i do not know as i am not great with computers as im 56 years of age and only recentely managed to do e-mail etc. anyhow i seemed to hook up to many articles about a lady called Marie Larkin from Ireland im ashamed to say. yes in fact i am aware of her and her puppy farming business, she also comes from the south east of ireland and i know that she does get puppies over from Ireland regularly, puppies like cavaliers/westies/wheatons and yorkies. She plays the elderly irsh granny act and the puppies are kept in the basement and put into the baby cot just before the buyer calls. she has given other breeders a terrible name as some of us are totally committed to our dogs and care for them in every way possible and have our dogs health screened etc. she is selling dogs who have hereditory genetic problems and certainly a small nomber will be o.k. but the majority are seriously sick and she really would not want to hear about them.she actually was in court about sick puppies about 12 months ago in new york in hampstead i think anyhow she simply changed her name from celtic puppies to emerald puppies. she is a disgrace to the irish and everything good about us.
rustyboyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!