Thread: you got spanked
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
YorkieMother
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi and mamma View Post
so i have been living with my mom and i have been still training him on not marking territory in the house. (hes 1 year old) so he was running around the house and he marked my moms new sofa she seen him and right when i walked in she spanked him on his butt not to hard but she spanked him he turned around and growled at her even showed his teeth. i just stood there like wow is he really growling like that? then he ran off with his ears down and ran to lay on the bed. i dont know if he was just mad or what but why would he be growling and showing his teeth like that? he is a sweet heart not a fighter?? or is it him giving her a attitude?
If I has him I have nailed her not just growelled. He was every right to tell her she is not allowed to hurt him in that manner. It is just dog speak for no.
He is more then allowed to say no.
Spanking is not the most effective form of traininga dog not to pee in the house. He will go find a place to do it while hiding it from you.
I t will alos teach him very fast to fear hands and people bending over him and he will growel more and hide and fer being picked up and even go to a bite to defend himself.

JL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!