View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #10
Gypsy & Me
lovin my girls
Donating Member

Thanks everyone. I'm really hoping that with the police report about the incidents that the RSPCA will see that it is just a case of being spiteful and that there was no need to of taken her. I'm trying to remain positive and that I'll get her back but the RSPCA are a law of their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucia View Post
Oh hun, I'm so pleased you're moving away from that *&!£$% man! I can't believe the nerve of him to call the RSPCA

I hope that the rest of your move goes smoothly.....have missed you around here xxx xxx
Thanks Claire, we've missed you too. xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane boden View Post
Typical of that kind of person, they cause all the problems then you get the trouble. I really hope the RSPCA do listen to you and you get your tabbit back but from what I've been reading about them on the net just lately I wouldn't hold my breath.
I've been trying to think positive and hope they'll see what's happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdt View Post
So sorry this happened to you. I didn't think they could just come and take your animal with out first doing a little investigation and giving you a warning or something. That is just crazy. Thank goodness your babies weren't in the yard they might have taken them.
I hope it all works out and your get your bunny back.
The RSPCA can and will take any animal they see as being abandoned. The chances are the neighbour has told them that I've moved out and not taken her and no one is caring for her. For the most part of Monday and Tuesday there was someone at the house either in the morning or the afternoon. No one has been round from the RSPCA and nothing was put through my door prior today. I have two pieces of paper that were left today, one was an inspection document detailing the rabbit and the other was a welfare assessment form which basically said Tye had no access to food and water, the hutch wasn't a suitable home, she had no social interaction. The good parts were that she didn't look underfed and the hutch was clean. I assure you if someone had actually of been round when I was there then there would of been NO issue with them issuing a warning never mind wanting to take her because my rabbit, along with my Yorkies and hamster were well cared for.
Gypsy & Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!