Thread: Antlerz?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 08:37 AM   #5
Izzy Princess
Therapy Dog
Donating Member

We love the Antlerz..and yes they are harder to chew on but last forever..well..except for Cosmo.lol. I had one for Izzy a year ago and she wouldn't touch it worth beans but then along came Cosmo and he went through that small one like no tomorrow.

I get mine from our trainer or pet doggie bakery but I know you can get them at some of the larger pet mass chains.

I ended up getting a large one for Cosmo and he started to chew it - it takes a while to get started. Lo and behold Izzy started to chew on it..I think it was hard for her to get started since she is so tiny.

I got her a small one and had Cosmo start it for her...hehehe..she likes it now.

They cost more but last so much longer and are much better for them then the bully sticks that's if you can get your doggie to like the antlerz. The antlerz have minerals and calcium in them - well since they are real deer antlers!

Try the small ones and see if that works.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!