View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 07:01 AM   #6
GAOMariposa
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymom View Post
I bought that dress on clearance several years ago. I don't think they make it anymore. I donated mine to a rescue raffle a couple of years ago as Lady never even wore it.
Figures that it would be from a long time ago. I remember before I had a baby puppy, seeing all of these adorable little outfits. And once I got her, it's so hard to find a lot of these cute outfits.

The only reason I found this dress was because of the eBay auction that I found. This seller had the white version of this dress listed and when I was reviewing the feedback ratings, I noticed she had listed the same dress in brown, back in July. And I really liked the brown version better. My puppy is white and brown, sort of like the colors of the doggie modeling the dress in the picture I posted above. White is not a color that goes well with her, since it matches her skin tone.

I guess I could try sending a message to the person who bought it on eBay. That sounds a bit to stalkerish to me. LOL! I don't know how the lady on eBay had it. I guess they must have been clearance items at a Target or Ross somewhere.

But if anyone does find one, please let me know. Or even a used one would be okay. Thank you!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!