View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #10
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weneebug View Post
OMG...Harley acts crazy when I put it on him too. I always wonder if it burns him. He runs around like a mad man rubbing up against everything like he is trying to get it off.
These products are toxic pesticides....they can cause itching and chemical burns....the insert that comes with the product states too not get it on your skin and to wash it off immediately yet it's to remain on the dogs skin..

Fipronil is neurotoxic in both rats and dogs. Severe skin reactions to Frontline Topspot for Cats and Topspot for Dogs have occurred, with skin irritation and hair loss at the site of application. Organs affected by chronic exposure may include the liver, thyroid and kidney. Reproductive toxicity occurred at the higher doses tested, with clinical signs including reduced fertility, decreased litter size, decreased body weights in litters, and fetus mortality. There is no evidence of fipronil causing birth defects, but it may cause a delay in development at high doses (NPTN 1997).
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!