View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:39 AM   #15
MinorTreblesMom
Yorkie Talker

i had my vet test the meds that I bought on ebay and now I deal directly with that person[ and don't order by bidding] we actually swap products[ mine are NOT dog related LOL]....but my vet did say be careful as I called him when I saw it....expiration dates are a HUGE ISSUE!!!!

Since my vet is an a small rural community most of the people who have dogs around here don't vet them[ sad huh] but pay him tons to take care of their cows for meat each year. Because he can't buy in a large quantity......since most farm dogs around here aren't vetted-- I would have to pay a huge amount for it. He does however give me a good deal on capstar if i ever need it for my cats.....this year our whole town/region has been terrible with fleas....so he's had to keep it on hand for those of us who needed it....and unfortunately the economy doesn't help a small town vet like him either. Been using him for years for all my rescues[ probably lost money when I stopped doing that LOL]

Last edited by MinorTreblesMom; 09-15-2009 at 09:44 AM. Reason: added additional information
MinorTreblesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!