View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 07:21 PM   #13
Francie
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus'mama
I don't want to sound like I'm bragging but yesterday I made Executive District Manager with my Arbonne business! The reason this is big for me is because I've been out of the "work place" for so many years and I basically had no confidence or believe I could really do this and I did it. And I did it in ONE month!

My husband I think was even surprised and he's so proud of me he's going to join my team! He sees the big picture that there is so much money to be made that he wants to be in on it.

I though it was going to be so hard but it hasn't been. I'm just sharing the products and the opportunity and people are responding! I really needed this confidence boost.

Thanks for letting me share with you guys!
Congratulations! Boy...do I know how much you deserve this pat on the back. I was always trying to do something similar to what you do...but I always ended up failing at it. I must be a terrible salesman. Plus...I hated going to friends and family under the "just share it" routine. Maybe I had bad mentorship...or maybe...I just sucked...anyway...again..Congrats!

Francie
Francie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!