View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:57 AM   #3
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Car

Peanut was 4 months and he was about a little over 2lbs as well..So I think if you really love this Vet and you are comfortable with knowing that he is a good vet and he has a good staff!! Thats another important thing to know!! If you want ask your vet about the tech's. Ask them about the girl that will be assiting the Dr in his sx. Bc she is the helper, if something does go wrong they are the ones that need to KNOW what they are doing Ask if they are certified vet tech's? I'm not saying that only certified vet techs are good, but there is a difference in being exp in that and just knowing... I don't think they will mind you asking.. I have worked in a couple Vet's and each was different in how they do things.. Some had a certian girl that was the Dr assistant for that day, and some had two girls, some vet's just picked out of the techs that werent busy its good to know these things, besides its YOUR baby and if they are good vet they will talk to you with NO problem.

If you really dont feel comfortable than wait a month..see if he gains a little more weight.. it wont hurt him to wait.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!