View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
iwannayorkieplz
Yorkie Talker

Unhappy Woe Is Me! Yorkie Barking Like Crazy At 2:30 am:(

this is just starting. she was doing soo wonderfully at night, and then..kaput. i'm always in the room sleping by the playpen (4x4, so alot of room for her), she has a robe of mine to sleep on for my scent, and everything was good after that initial week tops, and i've had her for a couple months almost, and she just is going crazy suddenly at night. tonight around 2:15, and i CANNOT go back to sleep eigther, hence why iam writing. tonight i had no choice but to get up and put her in a bed beside me, because she woke up my 4 yr old, and it's my husband's only night off from work, so i felt i had no choice. i moved the pen even closer to the bed, took her out, gave her some water, eventhough i am trying to refrain from the water at night thing, i usually give her just a lil. she has a wee wee pad in there and uses it, and has a way to go on the potty training issue, but that is easier to deal with.

what else can i do? i can't just let her keep barking, she is really really loud, and the house isn't big, plus i'm pregnant, i'll be doing this soon w/ a newborn, lol. like i said, i can't get back to sleep when i wake up, so that sucks. she is quiet now but only cause she is out. i hope this one time out, doesn't create a whole bad habit, i jsut dunno what else to do or try. anyone?

tia, michelle
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!