View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 04:18 PM   #42
inabowbina
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
OK...kind of bad, but have to say it. I almost bought a dog shirt one day that said, "spay/neuter your teenagers"
I firmly believe some people should not procreate.
i cant believe this happened to that poor baby. what idiots for parents. i have always said some people should never never be able to procreate they should most defiantly be spayed or neutered. we put so much into are animals to make them the best they can be we should do it for are own species. its so sad i have seen first hand people that have let their three year old son smoke pot!!! needless to say i left their house because i don't like that stuff to begin with for adults but when i seen the kid smoke it i left and called the police. the parents found nothing wrong with it at all they just were laughing. i couldn't believe what i was seeing. it made me feel so bad for that child he has no hope in life if his parents start him on drugs at three. i wanted to just take him and give him a real childhood. it was so sad im not sure what happened i didnt know the parents at all i was just at a party. but i hope to god that child was taken form them. i know when i called the police and told them what was going on they freeked out just like i did. so hope they were able to prove it and get that child away from them.
inabowbina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!