Old 09-14-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
MagikAshes
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Breeding Pair of Yorkies for sale in Charleston, WV

1. Your name - Ashley Stribling

2. Your city, state: Charleston, WV

3. Your phone number: 304-444-7044

4. Your email address: MagikAshes@aol.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Female: Gigi (Marquis High Society). Male: Gucci (Marquis Designer Label).

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): Gigi: 5/23/06, Gucci: 11/20/06

7. Age of Yorkie(s): They are both 3 years old and are not related.

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Parents were 4-6 pounds each on both.

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: Male is 4.5 pounds, female is 6 pounds.

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): Male is AKC & CKC Registered, female is CKC Registered.

11. Price: Asking only $850 for both full breeding rights will be given. Need to place ASAP due to my job and family matters.

12. Redy to go now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Pickups are prefered shipping however is avaiable if needed and at buyer's expense (not included in the price)

14. Any additional information you want to add: Breeding pair of yorkies for sale. Both proven with 2 litters. Asking $850.00 total for both of them, full breeding rights will be given on both. Up to date on everything, good with dogs, cats and people and are easy breeders. Both are black and tan and are ready to go. Sweet, loving and playful temperments and are house dogs. Getting out of yorkies. Will consider resonable offers. Male is AKC and CKC Registered and weighs about 4 and a half pounds, female is CKC registered and is around 6 pounds. Both are young dogs and are not related at all. Tend to produce litters of 5 puppies. They will be sold to an approved home only.
E-mail me at MagikAshes@aol.com or call me at 304-444-7044 if intrested. I do have photos of them as well.
MagikAshes is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!