View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 07:46 AM   #11
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
Hummm, I have never heard of Tamar Geller. Unfortunately the sound on my 'puter doesn't work and I couldn't read the lips -- but I sure like the looks of happy, relaxed dogs after a training session. I will have to add her book to my library. Thank you for your post.
I *really* think you would like her. She is soooo gentle and effective. Aren't you familiar w/ Parelli for horses? I've read a lot of him. You know how he understands and works with each horses' OWN language/messages? That reminds me of Tamar. She's fantastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartygirl View Post
I think she is amazing, I love her book and I give it as a gift to new dog/puppy owners. She has a great story to tell!

I have seen her brand of toys/treats and training things for sale along with her book at Petsmart. I really hope that her sales can pick up so we can have more Loved Dogs!
Her story is truly a great one, I love it. I keep The Loved Dog on my bedside at all times. I would LOVE it if she had a show.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 09-14-2009 at 07:48 AM.
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!