View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 07:01 AM   #1
Weneebug
YT Addict

Default Weirded out from possile ghosts and indian mounds

Ok...I am getting a little concerned. There was an earlier post that I posted on about ghost and how Harley just barks at nothing and has even gotten so scared of SOMETHING that he wouldn't get back up on my bed. This is the previous post.... http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...oogie-man.html Anyway, I really didn't think much about it because I think he sees his reflection in the windows or possibly hears something outside that I can't hear. Well, my husband has told me that he sees things in the house sometimes out of the corner of his eye and I haven't really thought much about it because we live in a brand new house and didn't think it would be possible for it to be haunted....also, he likes to joke around and freak me out. Well....we had some friends and family over on Saturday night and my 15 year old cousin was sitting at the bar in the kitchen and all of a sudden she jumps and says "OMG...do you have ghosts? I just saw someone walk by!!!!" She thought it was my daughter but she was upstairs at the time. Well, I just laughed about it until a friend of ours spoke up and said that he actually saw something the last time he was there but didn't say anything about it. Now, its totally freaking me out. I've never actually seen anything myself. Our house has never been lived in but one thing that my husband keeps mentioning is the fact that we live about 7 miles from a place called Indian Springs (one of the oldest parks in the nation). I'm not sure if they have Indian mounds there or not but I'm sure they probably do...so does that mean I could possibly live on mounds??? I'm going to have to do a little research on that. Now he has me really wondering. If anyone lives in Georgia and knows any history of Indian Springs and the surrounding area please let me know.
Weneebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!