View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 06:38 PM   #12
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Awww, more little Peanut.

Ya know - I really think it depends on the dogs at the park, too. The one I usually take Jackson to is rated like #2 or #3 in the country for dog parks so there's always dogs there that Jackson loves and runs and plays with. But when I take him to this other smaller park... sometimes he just won't click with any of the dogs, and kind of prefers to sit back and watch everyone else (which still tires him out - hence why I take him!)

I think I'm also just lucky that I'm in an area with such nice parks. The one I generally take him to is just really nice, all the people are generally really friendly as are the dogs. So I think it's just a great atmosphere and that's why Jackson has SO much fun. He just loves other dogs though no matter where he is! He's a social butterfly.

I think dog parks are a really GREAT thing if they're nicely set up, and depending on the people/dogs who visit them.
LOL Well it looks like we are all moving to Maryland.. j/k
Our dp's are really nice here...but you know I personaly haven't met anyone that were nice...or wanted to come and sit and talk.. I am thinking I will bring my friend next time she has a French bulldog that is Peanuts bff..maybe that will help.
I took him earlier and he wasn't really into it...I don't really think he likes it lol
Oh well..Peanut loves to take walks...so we will just do more of that!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!