View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 03:47 AM   #1
mothruv2
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Beautiful Blonde Yorkie - Adorable & Adoptable

Hello Everyone,

I am a FM for Chris' Rescue Angels & new to YorkieTalk.com The info below is about Layla..my 1st foster. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me @ mothruv2@yahoo.com Thanks in Advance..B Smith

Layla is a breeder release. She just turned 7 yrs young this month & weighs 9.9 lbs. She's a gorgeous yorkie with big brown eyes, a silky blonde coat, and a smile that makes your heart melt (Yes..she actually smiles). Layla is extremely affectionate & loves to curl up in my lap. She IS potty trained, uses the doggie door/stairs, gets along well with other animals (including cats) and will make a wonderful addition to someone's home. She has been spayed, had her dental, and up to date on shots. Layla needs a small family/couple/person, without a busy/ hectic lifestyle, that's going to have the time to give her the attention she needs. I feel it's best that she not be placed into a home with small children, but teens should be fine. Her adoption fee is $250. If you would like to inquire about adopting Layla, please visit our website at Chris' Rescue Angels - Home. **An application process, which includes a home visit, is required. Thank You:-)

"Chris' Rescue Angels" is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that was formed in December 2006 by a group of experienced members of the rescue community. We are committed to rehabilitating, socializing, getting proper medical care, and finding excellent homes for the small dogs we have taken under our wings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Layla 8-14-2009 #1.jpg (8.4 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg Layla 8-14-2009 #2.jpg (8.0 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg Layla 8-14-2009 #3.jpg (9.6 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg Layla 8-14-2009 #4.jpg (9.7 KB, 106 views)
mothruv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!