View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
GAOMariposa
YT 500 Club Member

I'm supposed to start with the Science Diet SD for 30 days but they didn't have any at the pet store, so I'm going to have to wait until Monday. I switched her over to the Chicken Soup food. I think she'll be okay on it. I'm guessing the lab work came back negative because for the last week or so, I've been feeding her veggies and salmon. That made her eat less of her kibble, so it probably may have helped correct some of the problem.

Is there a food that picky eaters love that's not high in protein? I wanted to feed her Orijen with the Chicken Soup, but I couldn't find it. But that one has too much protein, so I guess that one is off the list. I tried to get samples last year on some of the high quality foods but could only get a sample from Chicken Soup and a pet feed store person let me have a small sample of the Innova. I wanted to try feeding her Wellness or Canidae, but the smallest bags are still 5lbs. Feeding a mixture of Chicken Soup and Innova for 4 months and the bags of 5lbs each are still over half full. Any recommendations on where I could find some samples? Thank you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!