View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 11:49 AM   #10
charmed239
YT Addict

Thanks guys. for all the nice comments, I will make a new thread for the baby pics. And yes it was on purpose, we wanted to let Daizy (our Bichon) have one more litter before we got her fixed. She had a litter of Bichon puppies 2 years ago. And a few people suggested we let her have a litter of yorkiechon puppies because you get the best of both wonderful breeds. and they are almost impossable to find around this area. and I must way Riley was all to willing to take the job lol. and since he is going to be fixed as well, we let them go ahead. And they are the cutest puppies! I was surprised at how much they look like little yorkie's (at least I think so) she had 4 babies, 2 boys and 2 girls. 3 of them have the yorkie colors with a little bit of white. and there is one odd ball. he is all tan with white..and he deffinatly stands out from the litter, even his personality. he is our little firecracker..lol ill post the pics and you can let me know what you think.. they are 9 weeks old, I took the pics yesterday.

Last edited by charmed239; 09-12-2009 at 11:51 AM.
charmed239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!