Thread: Crying Yorkie
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 08:56 AM   #15
Dash314
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by manina View Post
No, U put him in your room where he can see u , but u keep him in a crate, I got the on that stands about 20 inch by 30 inch long and they can see u and u can see him. I put her bed in there , I just adopted her and I'm training her on the pee pad, she is almost there. The other two r in my bed by choice, they also have their beds in my room and a extra one in the family room, but r pad and outside train.
bark @ulater!!!!!
manina,miley,max,sasha:aimeeyo rk
Hey,

We slept last night!! And as it turns out he'd rather curl up on a sweater he pulled from the chaise than sleep in his bed. He's a happy baby today and I even got to sleep in late after taking him out and feeding him this morning. Miracles do happen.

He's not friends with the crate at all. He can see out and we can see in the one we brought but he still freaks out when he is even near it. I don't think the breeder was strict about not letting people touch or more than likely bang on the crates when he was there. I can't being myself to force him in there. It's horrible- his reaction.

We're still working on the potty thing. Hubby was against pee pads so we've set up a schedule and he pretty much has no accidents. One or two but that generally we were running late type of thing. I would really love it if he would bark to let me know when he has to go now though. Because there are times I take him out and he sits next to me instead of going. lol. He's a funny boy.
Dash314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!