Thread: thryoid
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 04:47 AM   #7
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickajm View Post
If your having thyroid problems,( I am assuming it is you, not the dog we are talking about) you are extremely fatigued.. this isn't being tired, its beyond tiredness. You may have gained weight (hypo) heart palpitations, hair is falling out more than normal, very dry or scaly scalp....

There is no better time to test than now. While they are testing, I would recommend that you get your adrenal glands tested as well and get tested for lyme disease. There are many, many diseases & autoimmune disorders that have the same symptoms.. your best bet is to research and study.. my experience has been the doctors are too overloaded with patients to have the time to research. Most, if not the majority will only treat you on your "numbers" rather than your symptoms, so you really need to be armed with plenty of information on the subject.

Good luck and I pray for you that it is not a thyroid problem!
100% agree with doctors and vet being too busy to do research and the further into the career the lazier they get so you definitely have to do your homework for you and your pet
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!