View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 01:56 PM   #10
Kyralayloni
Yorkie Yakker

wow I already looked up wsu but wasnt sure what or were to start. I did call the vet the tech there said that this is what it sounds like and that to watch her tits. To let her do her thing should be down in 2-3 weeks. But I have done some investagating of my own and this is rare for after a spay but can happen and I thought I wonder if wsu wanted this case but then again ginny pig her not sure but I will call and least see what they say. Thanks so much for going out of way and calling your vet. I did notice that lots of ppl and vets are against the hormone and even if you find someone then it may be hard to get. I also am looking into the holistic side too. I am a aromatherapist/massage therapist so of course I like natural remedies if they can help first. I also believe in the western meds. to but She is so sensitive to so much not sure what to do. My faith in vets is not good in the last 6 months ayla has seen 4 vets and has been in the emergancy 4 times. She has had quit the journey in her little life. Anyways its 3pm so I'll call and see what they say. Ill keep you updated I also moved post to false labor question. I have been video taping her so I can put this on the internet for ppl to see.
Kyralayloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!