View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 10:18 PM   #11
2MinPins
Yorkie Talker

Love Happy ending to a heartbreaking story!!!!!

I had to stay home with our daughter because we couldn't find a babysitter, and it wouldn't have been safe for her on that busy road, or those woods. So we had been communicating throughout the day with text messaging. Here's the story!!!!! We are so happy that god granted us not one but TWO miracles!!!! Thank You everyone who said prayers and kept little Leslie in their thoughts!!!!

Almost a week without ANY sightings and we got a call while in Mass looking for Leslie today, a woman spotted her right across the street from the accident. My Fiance (Maizie) was literally less than 300 ft from her when she was spotted..

She still had the leash on her too!!! The nice woman (who got the reward $) showed her both spots she saw her at, the last spot was less than 5 mins before Leslie showed back up there (went to the 5 corners store to get nice smelly canned dog food, the guy was going to give me the can of food and said "go get your dog" but Maizie thanked him and left the $ on the counter and flew back there) she showed Maizie where she ran and less then 10 mins later Maizie had Leslie in her arms.

I got a text saying to come down, so I put our daughter in the car, got my VERY sore Mother-In-Law in the car and off we went! On the way down my MIL started crying, I was crying, and our daughter was SOOOO excited that Leslie was coming home!! It was SUCH a relief and it has been the most amazing day today!!

It was a feeling Maizie said she will NEVER forget holding her, kissing her, getting licks on the face from her telling her shes such a goooood dogggggg!!!! Maizie said that telling her mom on the phone "Mom I have Leslie!!!!!!!!!" is a feeling she will never forget!

When I pulled up I was crying because I was so happy!!! To see that little face SAFE in someones arms... It was the most wonderful feeling I have every felt. We were worried sick about poor Leslie out there, every night when we would come home we would cry.. We were dreaming about her, she was all we thought about and now she is home safe with my Mother-In-Law where she belongs!!! Maizie and I went to the pet store tonight and got her a new special toy, some dog treats, and 2 new outfits because we are so thankful and happy to have her home!!!!!

Shes only a little thinner so she was finding food somewhere!!! No cuts, no limping, just a little smelly and messy fur w/ a few burdocks!!!

We want to thank everyone who helped, gave suggestions and told us not to give up hope!!!!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE AND THE GOOD LORD ABOVE!!!!!

Who would of thought a 5lb little yorkie could survive that long w/ bear, fishercats & coyotes all around?!?!?!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

Here's Leslie right after I got her wrapped up in a baby blanket and a towel in my mother-In-Laws arms where she belongs!!!!
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k4...y/DSC08358.jpg
2MinPins is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!