View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
Kyralayloni
Yorkie Yakker

um yes she started to whine and pick up her baby and walk around for awhile yesterday but after we gave her that new pain med she was doing it alot more and more anxitiy. When my husband left this morning she wimpered for a good 5 min. she normally dont do that I was in the room with her. no they hypo has not been an issue but after reading on side affects on this med there gum can go grey and thats a bad sign. anyways she did go threw her first heat 2 months ago at 6 1/2 month old and she also went threw false prego up intell about 3 weeks ago. she filled up with milk and everything. she coddled her baby some too. But that went away. This is like way more severe. She is out of the woods I think she finally drank a spoonful and ate. I also gave her her last anti inflammotory dose she was in pain she was all curled up and wimpering. She much more relaxed and not so anxsious she still doing the baby thing though, but not as bad. oh whats htr? Thanks for the reply I am so thinking she may have this. How long before going to a doctor for this?
Kyralayloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!