View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 10:00 AM   #10
2MinPins
Yorkie Talker

Cry We still haven't found her....

Hello all,

First of all I want to thank you for all of your kind words and warm wishes.

Leslie has been on the front page of 3 different newspapers for days now, she has been listed in the western Mass, Worchester Mass, Albany NY (Rt 2 is the turn before the accident and it goes to Albany NY), Connecticut Craigslist areas and its been reposted everyday, there are lost dog flyers up from Pownal VT all the way to Pittsfield MA, she is listed on petfinder.com, fidofinder.com, there are now flyers up in Troy/Albany NY.

All of the Vets offices that we can think of have been notified, all the shelters have been notified, Police Departments, etc.

We are offering a substantial reward for her safe return!!! My fiance is down in that area as we speak, she is looking for her.

Please keep her in your prayers.. We want to find her and bring her home where she belongs, safe with her mommy.

My MIL is doing okay, she is still sore and the other day she was up at the hospital again, they were doing more tests on her to make sure there was no internal bleeding. All in all she is doing physically okay, but she is heartbroken and VERY upset about her little baby.
2MinPins is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!