View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 04:29 AM   #1
Jacklynn
YT Addict

Default Please pray for my new niece

My sister(Brittany) gave birth this morning at 5am, she had to be induced as she was over a week overdue. There are some major complications going on (with my new niece not my sister). The baby (Taylor) is rather large at 9.6oz and had a rough 36 hour labor, and a rough delivery. Upon coming out her shoulder was dislocated because she got stuck and the doctors had to really work to get her out. She came out blue and not breathing. She actually is still not breathing on her own at all and is on a ventilator. Taylor also has not moved on her own at all since being born, which is a major concern. They are hoping that she is simply exhausted from the hard birth. They are transferring her to a larger hospital about 40 mins away with more advanced technology and more advanced doctors. Unfortunately they won't release my sister for 24 hours and they will not transfer her to the same hospital as Taylor. Basically that is all I know right now. If you think of it please pray for my sister, my new niece and my parents- as well as all of the doctors involved. Everyone is really tired and emotionally drained. Thankfully my sister is doing fine herself medically. The concern is for Taylor. It is hard for me to be so far away from the situation as they are in Illinois and I am in Florida.

Thanks!
Jacklynn
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!