View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 03:47 AM   #4
NikkiSpice2
Yorkie Yakker

Hi, I wanted to ask Zekie's mom a question. I am trying to train my puppy Stella (who is now 4 months old) to be trained inside and outside. She is doing really great with her outside training. She rarely has accidents when I am home since I take her outside every few hours and keep up on it. The problem is the inside training. She used to go on pee pads during the day while I was at work and even if I missed taking her outside due do being in the shower or something. The problem now is that she stopped using the pee pads altogether. When I am at work she is kept in the kitchen with a pee pad and some toys and room to play. Instead of going on the pee pad like she used to, she goes anywhere but....poop and pee everywhere. Then she steps in it and I have to give her a bath most days. It's weird but the pee pads are clean when I get home...she doesnt even play with them. Is there any way to get her back to going on the pee pads? should I focus on that when I am home instead of taking her outside? eventually I want her to be able to hold it until I get home from work but in the meantime I know she cant hold it longer than a few hours. How did you train for both? I am getting frustrated with the amount of clean I have to do every afternoon after work. Thanks for any suggestions!
NikkiSpice2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!