View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 04:11 AM   #10
DanteCarbajal
Currently Suspended!

Animal Smiley 036 Thanks, everyone!!

I am taking all of that into consideration!

The funny thing is: I had all doggies modeling the items and i CHANGED it, becaue most people DON'T do that on their sites and I thought that was better!!

hahahah! I will change it back, then...once I regain my sanity from changing them the 1st time (it only took 5 hours!! )... I will also convert to inches, I thought that would be easier, that is how I get measurements from the manufacturers (in cm's)..

How do I post my pictures?? I have LOTS of pic of my baby, Daisy and my lil angel, Lily, who passed away last month. I actually don't have my Fancy and Henry yet, Henry will be here on April 15th (if all goes well). I bought him from a top breeder in Brazil, but I am already in love with him! I will post his picture from the breeder. Fancy won't be here until Thursday and I am sooooo excited!!! I have a few pictures of her, too. Fancy is 1.5 years old and Henry is 54 weeks...

So...how do I post pictures??

..... I do have a ton more doggie beds to list on my website...cute ones under $100, I promise! I just prefer clothing over beds, so I added all clothing first. I am still scouting for super cheap clothing, because I LOVE to buy dog clothing all day long...so the cheaper, the better! All of that will be coming very soon (within a month), so please check back. I have a designer that makes cute doggie clothing and we are negotiating prices at this time.

What kind of doggie clothing would you guys like to see? I hate how expensive a lot of dog clothing is, because they have...coats for $59-$99 and dreses for...$80...! I rarely (if ever) spend that much per item on myself!!! I actaully even cut my prices lower than manufacturer's suggested retail prices, because I would not pay those prices! I won't price anything on my site higher than I, myself would pay for the item. There are a few items in which I have no control over the price because the manufacturer is charging so much, but the item is so irresistible that I have to sell it! More affordable items to come!

What else was I asked...?? Oh, you guys, I LOVE your puppy pics! How'd you get them small enough to make them your... whatever it was called that has to be 75 pixels x 75 pixels...

Just so you all know, I am Yorkie crazy! I have devoted my credit cards to building up my Yorkie clothing closet and am having a custom wardrobe built for my Yorkie baby's clothing!!! If it turns out well, I will be selling them on my site (kind of like the one that is featured, but not sooooooo expensive!!). I believe that every Yorkie should have his/her own closet! : )

My favorite hobby at the moment is dressing up my Daisy and taking pictures of her! I will post them if you tell me where!

Well, thanks for welcoming me, I hope I answered more than all of your questions and that you are still awake after reading thus far into this post! I have watched this board for months and was timid to post. Now I am glad that I did!

In closing... I just wan tto thank you all for such a warm welcome, you are all so friendly and warm. I appreciate that immensely!
DanteCarbajal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!