View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 08:20 AM   #1
LvLaila
YT Addict

Rose Yorkie and a s**tzu?

Hey YT! I had a question I was hoping someone might have the answer too. Our family dog, Ginger, a s**tzu, passed away about 5 months ago. She was 17 and 1/2 years old and just the best dog in the world. My mom has been devistated and sad for months. Luckily, I had gotten Laila a short time before Ginger passed away. This was akward at first, but has turned out to be the greatest thing for her. Without feeling like she was replacing Ginger, she was able to love and help care (she babysits during the day!) for baby Laila. She now adores Laila and can't stop talking about her. She takes her everywhere, even her Dr.'s appointments when she can. We are debating the time to get her a new puppy. She loved the small size of the Yorkie, so we had thought an Imperial s**tzu would be a great option for her. Then yesterday I told her I had heard of a Yorkie-s**t (is that right?) and her eyes lit up. It was her two favorite dogs in one! She was very intersted and asked if I could find her some pictures for her to look at. I thought someone on here might have a Yorkie-s**tzu, and would be willing to share some photos I could present to my mother.
I have also attached some photos of Ginger. She is so cute! She was a beautiful s**tzu. These were taken about a year ago. We were teaching her to swim in our new pool - she did great! The others were taken shortly before her passing. Hope you enjoy them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ginger3_smaller.JPG (45.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Ginger1_smaller.JPG (109.6 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Ginger4_smaller.JPG (20.7 KB, 21 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!