View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
2MinPins
Yorkie Talker

Unlove PLEASE HELP!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hello all,

I'm sure most of you haven't heard, but my Mother-In-Law was in a terrible accident on Friday 9/4. She was driving through Williamstown MA and she hit a tree which flipped her car over.

Her 4.7lb Yorkie was in the car with her (she NEVER goes anywhere without her) and as my MIL was trapped in the car, her little baby jumped out and took off. She was running away from the scene wearing a teal blue collar with white polka dots on it, and a baby blue leash was attached (on long trips my MIL stops frequently to let her go to the bathroom). She has tags, but aren't on her collar. The area the accident happened is VERY heavily wooded and has an abundance of wildlife (bear, deer, Coyotes, and from what one woman said even, mtn lion/bobcats). My Fiance, Myself, My Fiance's Cousin, Her husband, our friend and my Fiance's Aunt have all been going down to Williamstown everyday. We have all been walking through the woods, calling to her, making burgers on a table top grill hoping the smell would draw her to us, talking to all the neighborhood people, talking to the the Williamstown P.D. (we have asked for the use of "blue" their Search & Rescue dog more than once but they have said he is only trained to track human scents), there are now well over 100 signs posted from Pownal VT to Pittsfield MA. We have checked side roads, I have been in brush that is litterally up to my eyeballs. We cannot find her ANY WHERE!! There has been an article in the Bennington Banner, The N. Adams Transcript, and today there is an article in the Berkshire Eagle.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE If anyone has seen/heard anything at all contact us. It is now day 5 and we still can't find her. Our number is 860-637-0373

Thank You,

Sheina
2MinPins is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!