View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #3
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Do not let him onto the couch if he is acting this way toward your husband. He needs to be taught that you and your husband are the boss and that it is not acceptable behavior and will not be allowed. My suggestion would be to put his harness and leash on him to help to lead and control him. If he jumps onto the couch and you need to take him down but are afraid he will bit or growl this way you can use the leash and tell him down. Have you been to training classes? I would suggest that you find a GOOD trainer~not Petsmart~to enroll him into. This situation will continue to get worse if you do not stop it now. When Pebbles was a puppy she was horrible inside our home. I knew if we went to puppy classes she would be the star pupil so I hired a trainer to come to the house. This would be my suggestion for you as well. Let me know if you need any more help and I will be glad to help. I have been put through the wringer with my princess
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!