View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 06:15 AM   #1
chynnababy
Yorkie Talker

Present My first day on YT!!!

Hi everyone! My daughter and I have been researching different dogs and we've come to find that a YORKIE would enhance our lives so much so. We're in transition (divorce, two households, etc) and I know a Yorkie would fill that gap in our lives ABUNDANTLY...we're so excited, we've decided on getting a 'rescue or pound' yorkie-there are so many without homes but my only 'requirement' was it couldn't be a tea-cup (no offense to tea-cup owners)...so imagine looking for a needle in a haystack!!! But I believe in fate and I've found two yorkies that are 10lbs and 11lbs...we go to meet one on Saturday-I cannot wait!!! Anyway, long story short, I've been reading so much on the internet in preparation for our impending furry family member and I stumbled across YT and I'm looking forward to learning all about Yorkies and sharing my own stories. I see this isn't just the pretty stuff and perfect pet stories because I know from experience not all days are good days...lol. Anyway, all that to say is hi and I look forward to being a part of YT. Prayerfully, I'll have pics of our new yorkie soon to post
chynnababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!