View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
KimberlySRN
Twins=double the fun!
Donating Member

Confused Today was a scary day for me...

So today was the day...time for rabies shots. The twins have not had any problems with any shots so we decided it was time for their rabies vaccine. (Plus I have today and tomorrow off to watch for any reactions.) Anakin is usually the screamer and Bella is usually the one that just gives you the look. Jer and I went in and also decided to update Lace. We went in and the pups were excited and so was Lace. (Lace is usually super calm but I think she knew) So Lace went first and she did great and just wanted to cuddle after. Bella went next and she screamed, my goodness, it was loud enough to make your heart stop. After she was fine and just gave lots and lots of kisses. Next it was Anakin...he was so interested in all the smells he didn't even notice the shot!! (What a relief) So all went well...I made sure they gave me the labels for the vials just incase. (This time they did it no problem, usually they make a big deal out of it, but I want that infomation. When Evee passed from the rabies shot I didn't know any better but now I do!)

So everyone is at home resting and tomorrow I will stay at home and study and later have a movie night. I am so glad it has been a few hours because I was so paranoid early. I kept checking gums and giving nutrical...but they have yet to act any different. Goodness I don't know how parents do it. I can give people shots, I can start IV's and do all kinds of stuff but when it comes to these kind of things it kills me.

Anakin Bella
KimberlySRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!