View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #13
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
I will share with you my experience and it just happened to me two weeks ago. I have a little girl that was exactly on day 58........but, she was huge, low to the ground.......Well she went into labor on day 58 and delivered on day 59......I lost two of the puppies.....the were premature......their lungs weren't fully developed...I did everything, Dopram V, Sub-Q to keep them alive. I lost one within 24 hours, the other at a week old......It was the first time in my breeding, I had ever lost puppies.......talk about heart wreching......Nothing is worse than hearing a lil one gasping for breath and mother besider herself.............she tried nursing them till the end.

So, don't wish to hard on her having them soon......she'll have them when she's ready.....hopefully later in her whelping time
mary I am so sorry. i did not know. I have lost three and my heart broke each time. I held one little girl in the palm of my hand wrapped in a warm cloth and cried and prayed over her for what seemed forever after I had done everything I could to save her. This last litter I lost one little girl at 12 days for no reason that anyone could find. it is so heartbreaking people that don't breed, don't have a clue. And each time it happens I say I am done then I get the strength to go on thinking about all the beautiful, healthy babies I hae had.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!