View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 10:01 AM   #3
jeanm1963
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Well I have a suggestion and disagree that flea bombs dont work , I rescued a cat last year after the people next door left him outdside , I had to take him in since we were getting a storm well my house was infested in a few days.. I went to home depot and got a suggestion from the guy there, He said take all your couch cushions and make them in a tee pee shape, pull your couch - 4 inches from the wall, if you have books or crates or something that will hold your couch up in the air like 4-5 inches.... I used books and tilted the couch back a bit.... do this to all your furniture... wash all your bedding in hot water.. I took mine to a laundramatt....while I was bombing the house...make sure you vaccum really good before and after, throw the bag away both times...away and out of the house!! You have to leave the house for a few hours..... keep vaccuming and bomb again 5 days later.. it really worked... I was totally disgusted..but it really did work..... My daughter is soooo allergic to cats but we were getting a foot of snow with below temps I have no idea how the little buggers even survived the cold outside.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!