YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamannietan View Post
she weight 3lbs (1.5kg)
no matter breeding or spaying seems incredible risky for her
i have no idea what is the right thing to do

my girl already have some tattar build up on her teeth
n she has one baby teeth tat not fallen
i start to brush her teeth everyday to prevent it to get worse.

i might switch her kibble back to the NB since she already hate the Orijen so no point on feeding her that food coz i think the protein is way too high for her
she start drinking n peeing a lot on that food

i think i will try your method that mix some NB cane food to make it more delicious for her. but can i do it that way in long run?
coz i believe once i do that, she will not eat the plain kibble in the future anymore

and what actually is the Nutri-Cal n how it work?
I can completely understand your concerns with spaying- I am nervous too and have to get it done in the next few months for my sweetie.

I would try to feed her the Natural Balance but only put a little bit of canned food in. The kibble is best for her teeth- she could also have trouble eating because of her retained puppy tooth- they cause them lots of stress and pain. I would have your vet look at it and make sure thats not why she isnt eating.

Nutra Cal is a supplement used to prevent low blood sugar. We use it with Ryder when we travel since he gets sick and we limit his food- to make sure he gets his calories and doesnt crash.

Good luck and hope that you can figure out what is wrong with your poor girl- she is a beauty!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!