View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #13
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarile View Post
Sami is feeling so much better although he is not energentic but I cooked him chicken and rice he ate all of it! wanted more but since his poor tummy went through all that. I didn't give him any more than about 1 1/2 tablespoon last night,I put some unflavored pedilyte in his water and he has been drinking water more that he did. and this morning he woke me up barking at some noise next door! actually the first time I was so glad to here him be responsive by barking. So he is doing pretty good not quite himself but he's here with me I have to tell you I was so afraid he was going to die, I will make those calls tomorrow and find a vet I am kind of worried about the color of his throwup? the brown worries me and I am almost afraid it could be a liver problem? or maybe he was straining so hard there was nothing to throwup? could these injections that made him sick cause a liver problem?
probably no liver and if dark red color that is dried blood from large intestines if bright red that is from small intestines and they can throw up blood from throwing up alot so that is a possibility -- did he eat brown kibble as could have been the kibble. Coffee grounds in vomit is sign of ulceration of intestines. take a picture if he vomits that up again so vet can see color on digital camera - videos and pictures help them alot
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!