View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
rscaggs
YT 500 Club Member

Default We Have 3 New Members!

Well some of you remember me posting a while back that I thought both of my girls, Holly and Dixie were prego and that when I figured it up they could possibly have in the same week....Well Dixie had her puppies shortly after midnight so Labor Day for her was "Labor Day" lol. But here is the thing, she honestly didn't show any size of being prego, she didn't "get a belly", she really didn't eat more-nothing. But last night around 10:00 my husband saw her digging on my sons bed.I didn't really think anything of it because she wasn't due for another 3-5 days, and she wasn't milking. I put her in her pen for the night and a while later I walked past her to go get something to drink in the kitchen and heard a puppy noise-I turned on the light and sure enough-there was a puppy! It was still wet, but cleaned up, the cord she had eaten off-everything, so we took her to our room to her whelping box and she had the other 2 within another hour. She is a really good mommy so far, adn they are so cute! As soon as I find my darn batteries I will post some pics!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!