View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #12
jbarile
Tilly & Sami
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwerten View Post
how is he feeling? Call around to groomers, pet stores, emergency vet and specialty hospitals as to who the best vet is around your area. you can also look on a site that rates vets so google rate your vet and it should show up - hope he is doing better

Sami is feeling so much better although he is not energentic but I cooked him chicken and rice he ate all of it! wanted more but since his poor tummy went through all that. I didn't give him any more than about 1 1/2 tablespoon last night,I put some unflavored pedilyte in his water and he has been drinking water more that he did. and this morning he woke me up barking at some noise next door! actually the first time I was so glad to here him be responsive by barking. So he is doing pretty good not quite himself but he's here with me I have to tell you I was so afraid he was going to die, I will make those calls tomorrow and find a vet I am kind of worried about the color of his throwup? the brown worries me and I am almost afraid it could be a liver problem? or maybe he was straining so hard there was nothing to throwup? could these injections that made him sick cause a liver problem?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!