View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
Austinjt
Yorkie Yakker

Default Relocating West Palm Beach Area

Fellow Yorkietalk members I need to know where in the West Palm Beach and surrounding areas I should be researching information to relocate.

My DH has accepted a promotion with his company and we have to move and to Florida. I have six months. But other than going to Fl to visit (and its always been north Fl or Sarasota) I am not as familiar with this West Palm Beach area. Only went for a quick visit or to leave on a cruise.

I guess the housing market is really my biggest issue right now. And do we buy a home or rent one as I know all over the country it’s a mess. But do we buy or rent? What subdivision should I investigate.

I need a backyard for Austin so we can be protected from alligators (he’s the curious type and wants to be friends with all creatures) I also need a lanai. Are they popular in this part of Florida? I hate bugs. But love to eat outside. And the obvious is a affordable and safe neighborhood. We have no children so schools is not an issue. I like small communities were I could walk to the food store or my church is close by.

What and where to start…….
Austinjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!